HSP BABY TIPS & TRICKS
What is better than a baby who is well balanced and can feel good and radiate this!
Highly sensitive babies have more difficulty in being and staying in balance than a baby without HSP. To make it easier and get the physical system under control, HSP Punt has shown the best HSP Baby Tips & Tricks that have been used for centuries with great results!
Tips for parents to create baby's well-being: Highly sensitive babies can live more relaxed through, among other things, the following tips.
- Accept HSP with the baby and possibly yourself
- HSP as strength and enrichment see this makes the baby unique
- Protect the baby from excess stimuli such as crowds, light and sound
- Play quiet music gently
- Going into nature with the baby that gives peace and renewed energy
- Avoid stress and tension as parents
- Allow fine people in a positive atmosphere and crystallize the negative
- Much loving touch gives a fine connection and safety
- Communicate with the baby
- Baby massage course to follow (eg Ayurvedic)
- Put yourself in the now and in the moment
- Earthing (See Shielding Tricks)
- Silence and listening to the body gives confidence
- Keeping positive thinking gives insight and solution.
- Crying babies,
- Disturbed sleep,
- Casings calmer
For the next step: Make sure you are calm (see Tricks shielding)
Put your left hand on the outside of the right upper arm- Put the right hand on the left outer upper arm of your baby and while holding it with both hands to your baby smile (about 2a 3 min and daily 1a 2 x repeat / not just before or after feeding because then it works counterproductive) This laying on of hands makes the baby stronger, more powerful and the stomach is more stabilized and vomiting less or stops and in addition drinks better.
This trick can also be used for crying babies and babies who do not sleep as well, making the intestines calmer.
Shielding for external stimuli:
That is for yourself and therefore also for the baby a method to drain ballast. If you feel comfortable as a parent, it has an impact on the baby. These easy exercises give you and the baby the power that is needed.
- If possible, avoid locations, people where the baby picks up too many stimuli.
- Create a restful sleeping environment for the baby.
- Shielding! Improperly express the stimuli by making the stop sign with your hand, for example, this works very powerfully. It can also be other ways / methods as long as they suit you! Practice this regularly and you will notice that over time it works better and you can protect yourself.
- Grounding is the best way for the baby to feel good in the body, to regulate stress and to experience well-being.
- Pay attention to your feet and feel the kind of surface at the bottom of your feet / shoes (this will make you immediately nature with the surface)
- Place the right palm on the left back of the hand (you breathe right in your stomach)
- Put the left hand on the forehead and the right on the lower abdomen (gives stress regulation and overview)
- Put both hands on the stomach and breathe to it (strength and bond)
- With Right Hand Hold left elbow (strengthen abdomen and force energy and release tension)
- Your Breath to your stomach and back to your nose (overall well-being and strength)
- Your Left 4 fingers curl and hold them with your right hand in front of your chest and hold the thumbs up against your body. (this is good to let your energy system ground)
- Standing your knees slightly (regulating grounding and thoughts)
- Standing your feet forward, back, outside and inside moving (grounding and good for your nerves and organs)
- Sitting feet inwards and then moving outwards (suppleness to yourself, environment and your body)
- Left hand on the Forehead and Right hand on the chest and then breathe to the chest (indicates grounding in mind, heartache and affecting and empathic capacity).
- Raising right fist forward (strength and thoughtless)
© 2018 HSP Baby Tips & Tricks by HSP-Point.com - The Netherlands
|HSP Tips & Tricks|
|HSP Kids Test|
|HSP Kids Tips & Tricks|
|HSP Baby Test|
|HSP Baby Tips & Tricks|