HSP TIPS & TRICKS
What is better than being in balance and feeling good and radiating this!
Highly sensitive people have more difficulty in being and remaining in balance than a person without HSP. To make it easier for you to control and keep your physical system under control, HSP Punt has shown the best HSP Tips & Tricks for adults and children that have been used for centuries with great results!
Highly sensitive individuals and children can live more relaxed through, among other things, the following tips.
- Accept HSP
- HSP as strength and enrichment see
- Put yourself in the now and in the moment
- Set yourself to 1 because you are unique
- Earthen (see tricks)
- Shielding for too many stimuli
- Entering nature gives peace and renewed energy
- Do constructive things for yourself in time
- Silence and listening to your body gives you confidence
- Keeping positive thinking gives insight and solutions
- In positive friendships, people invest and the negative crystallize out
Drinking water: Before using the Tricks it is important to drink a glass of water. This is to strengthen the muscles and related functions. If you have drunk too little water, the Tricks will not work optimally.
Shielding for external stimuli is the method to drain ballast and make you feel better.
- If possible, avoid locations, people where you pick up too many stimuli until you are ready and can shield them properly.
- Shielding! Improperly express the stimuli by making the stop sign with your hand, for example, this works very powerfully. It can also be other ways / methods as long as they suit you! Practice this regularly and you will notice that over time it works better and you can protect yourself.
Grounding is the best way to feel your body, regulate stress and experience well-being.
- Pay attention to your feet and feel the kind of surface at the bottom of your feet / shoes (this makes you immediately nature with the surface)
- Place the right palm on the left back of the hand (you breathe right in your stomach)
- Put the left hand on the forehead and the right on the lower abdomen (gives stress regulation and overview)
- Put both hands on the stomach and breathe to it (strength and bond)
- With Right Hand Hold left elbow (strengthen abdomen and force energy and release tension)
- Your Breath to your stomach and back to your nose (overall well-being and strength)
- Your Left 4 fingers curl and hold them with your right hand in front of your chest and hold the thumbs up against your body. (this is good to let your energy system ground)
- Standing your knees slightly (regulating grounding and thoughts)
- Standing your feet forward, back, outside and inside moving (grounding and good for your nerves and organs)
- Sitting feet inwards and then moving outwards (suppleness to yourself, environment and your body)
- Left hand on the Forehead and Right hand on the chest and then breathe to the chest (indicates grounding in mind, heartache and affecting and empathic capacity).
- Raising right fist forward (strength and thoughtless)
© 2018 HSP Tips & Tricks by HSP-Point.com - The Netherlands
|HSP Tips & Tricks|
|HSP Kids Test|
|HSP Kids Tips & Tricks|
|HSP Baby Test|
|HSP Baby Tips & Tricks|