In order to be able to do our work, we at HSP Punt Stichting (hereafter 'HSP Point') depend on the support of people like you. We are therefore transparent about why we ask for your personal data and what we do with it. We take your privacy very seriously and ensure that your information is safe with us. HSP Punt treats personal data confidentially and carefully and processes data in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (AVG).
HSP Point excludes any liability with regard to the completeness of the information on this site and on the affiliated or linked websites and social media such as: HSP-Point.com, HSP-Punkt.de, HSP-Punkt.com, HSP-Check .com, HSP-Punt.nl & HSP-Punt.be and Facebook Like page "HSP Point" and Facebook groups "HSP Point for High Sensivity" and "HSP Point for High Sensitivity" All named names fall under one official law : HSP Punt Foundation to be named HSP Point. The information on this site (s) can be changed by HSP Point at any time without further notice.
If you no longer wish to receive information from HSP Point, you can unsubscribe at any time by using the "Modification or Cancellation Form or the Contact Form". We do not store your personal data longer than it is necessary to achieve the purposes mentioned in this privacy statement. In addition to the responsible authorities, only external service providers that help HSP Point in offering our services may also have access to your data. Your data will not be processed outside the EU.
Who is controller?
When and why do we collect personal data?
HSP Point collects personal data when participating in HSP Point events and activities, entering into a donation or periodic donation, subscribing to the HSP Point newsletter or entering into a sponsoring or collaboration.
These data are processed for the benefit of the administration and / or to provide optimal guidance and support for those involved. The data are also used to keep those involved informed about HSP Point events and activities.
Which personal data do we collect?
HSP Point can process personal data about you by using the services of HSP Point, and / or because you provide this information yourself when you contact HSP Point. HSP Point can process the following personal data:
• First and last name
• Address data
• Phone numbers)
• E-mail address
• Financial information you provide us, such as your account number
• Information about your correspondence with us
• Company Name
• Chamber of Commerce number
• VAT number
• Technical information and details about your visit to our website, such as your IP address
• Other personal data that you voluntarily provide to us
• Information from publicly accessible sources
For the processing of personal data used for marketing permission is requested. Think about:
• Surfing behavior through marketing cookies
• E-mail address for the newsletter
How do we deal with the personal data of children under the age of 16?
For children under the age of 16 we need permission from the parents / carers to use our products and services. This permission is free of form. However, we can not always check whether a visitor younger than 16 has permission from the parent / caretaker. If you are convinced that we have collected personal information about a minor without parental consent, please contact us so that we can delete this information.
How do we collect information about you?
We collect personal data from the personal information and company information provided by participants, sponsors and donors, as well as data obtained from visiting and using the websites of HSP Point.
Cookies are placed on the websites to see what people are doing online. A cookie is a simple small file that is sent along with pages from this website and stored by your browser on your hard drive from your computer.
HSP Point uses the following cookies:
• Functional cookies: these cookies ensure that you can use all parts of the site. Without these cookies, the website can not work optimally. These cookies give us basic information about the use of our site. The data we collect for this is anonymous.
• Analytical cookies: these cookies are used to collect information about how you use our website. We use this information to, for example, keep track of visitor statistics. This way we get better insight into the functioning of the website. The cookies collect anonymous information about your activities on the website.
• Marketing cookies: these cookies help us with the use of relevant advertisements. That way we can spend our media budget as efficiently as possible. Our goal: helping more children with fewer expenses. By accepting these cookies we also place tracking cookies.
Through our website a cookie is placed from the American company Google, as part of the "Analytics" service. We use this service to track and get reports on how visitors use the website. Google may provide this information to third parties if Google is legally obliged to do so, or if third parties process the information on behalf of Google. We have no influence on this. The information that Google collects is anonymised as much as possible. The information is transferred to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
What is our legal basis for data processing?
All our use of personal data is in accordance with the law. The law requires that we only process data if we have a valid legal basis for this. We use your personal data as follows:
• We collect, process and store your personal data in order to execute agreements, such as providing a requested service.
• When it is necessary for you and our legitimate interests and the fundamental right is permitted. Our legitimate interests include the management of our organization, the management of marketing material and the understanding of our supporters.
• To comply with legal or regulatory obligations.
• When sending e-mail about direct marketing, fundraising, campaigns and events, we assume your consent as the legal basis for processing your personal data.
With whom do we share your personal data?
HSP Point does not sell or share your information for marketing purposes of third parties. We only share your data with suppliers who support us in our business process and with whom we have signed a processing agreement. We do not give them any right to use your personal information for anything other than to provide services to us and to do so in accordance with our instructions.
Optionally, a request can be made to disclose information to, for example, financial institutions, accountants, lawyers or to comply with laws, orders and requests from the competent authorities that apply to them.
How long do we keep your personal data?
We keep your personal information in our systems as long as necessary for the relevant activity. Your data will therefore not be kept longer than legally required or necessary. When the retention period of your data has passed, the data is safely deleted.
As soon as you request that we no longer communicate with you via certain channels, we will keep your data and the information belonging to it, so that we can grant you your request for no longer being able to approach you. You also have the right to ask us to delete your data. If this is legally possible, we will do this as soon as possible, at least within 4 weeks. If your personal data have been provided to third parties, you may request HSP Punt to, when possible, also effect the removal of your personal data from these third parties.
Income from inheritances is extremely important for HSP Point. Your information provided may be kept for an indefinite period of time, in order to be able to keep records of legacies and to be able to communicate effectively with the relatives of people who leave us an inheritance. This also enables us to identify and analyze the sources of income from inheritances.
What are your rights?
If you have questions or want to know what personal information we have about you, you can always contact us. You can do this via the contact form, send an e-mail via info@HSP-Point.com, or by telephone by contacting us on Monday through Friday between 9.00 and 17.00.
You have the following rights:
• receive an explanation of what personal data we have and what we do with it;
• insight into the exact personal data we have;
• to have errors corrected;
• the removal of (obsolete) personal data;
• withdrawing permission;
• object to a specific use;
• transferability of data.
Please note that you always clearly state who you are, so that we can be sure that we do not modify or delete data from the wrong person.
Do you have a complaint, a change or do you want more information?
Online privacy and advertising
Would you like to know more about online privacy, advertisements and how exactly this works? View the website of the national government.
Click "Modification or Cancellation Form or the Contact Form" for more information about the complaints procedure of HSP Point.
Authority Personal Data
Of course we also gladly help you if you have complaints about the processing of your personal data. Under the privacy legislation, you have the right to file a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority against our processing of your personal data. You can contact the Dutch Data Protection Authority for this.
Have your contact details changed? Then we would like to receive this change. You can submit the change via the "Modification or Cancellation Form or the Contact Form"