HSP SYMPOSIUM 2018
It is Time for High Sensitivity!
How beautiful is it to improve society and make it healthier?
Did you know that 20% of all children and adults have the personality trait to get more stimuli than an average person? Highly sensitive person abbreviated HSP is the name for this. While HSP has a number of benefits, it can also contribute to overstimulation with mental or physical complaints as a result. It is important for the health of our society that these complaints are prevented.
Are you active in health care, education or as an employer or are you yourself highly sensitive or your relatives?
We would like to invite you all for the HSP public symposium.
The aim of the symposium is:
- Informing about the latest scientific insights regarding HSP
- Creating more awareness of HSP
- Providing opportunities to network and make connections
HSP SYMPOSIUM 2018
Guest speakers are:
Patricia Bijttebier - Professor Leuven
- What is HSP?
Corina Greven - Assistant professor at Donders Institute
- How HSP is measured, what do we know about interaction with environmental factors.
Judith Homberg - Associate Professor at Donders Institute
- What do people know about HSP and the functioning of the brain.
- Experiential experts
- Education Professions
Harold Bekkering - Professor & Chairman Donders Instituut is doing the opening!
Date: Tuesday 18 September 2018
Start: 7 pm to 10 pm
Location: Donders Institute Kapittelweg 29, 6525 NL in Nijmegen
Tickets: SOLD OUT
- Admission ticket business is € 45, - per person.
- Admission ticket private is € 15, - per person.
Entrance ticket invitee / relation with one registration code per person.
Register in time for a limited number of tickets so that we can welcome you as an invited or as a guest and book your ticket!
Click for registration as invitees with code on the registration button!