HSP receives more and more attention. The next conferences focused on HSP are organized for this target group.
Expected congress (s):
- 30th APS Annual Convention: 24 t / m 27-05-2018, in San Francisco, CA, USA the session "Novel Perspectives on Sensory Processing Sensitivity (High Sensitive Personality)" is held. The speakers are: Dr. Elaine Aron, Dr. Bianca Avecedo and Dr. Judith Homberg. The session is organized by Dr. Corina Greven.
Previous successful conferences:
- X-Talks Utrecht, The Netherlands, 08-12-2018: The goal of this meeting was to find and understand HSP versus stimulus processing in autism. The speakers were: Dr. Hilgo Bruining, Dr. Judith Homberg, Prof.Dr. Matthijs Verhage.
- HSP Congres Nederland, Bussum The Netherlands, 13-12-2017: www.hspcongres.nl
- HSP Kongress Bern Swiss, 31-08-2017: www.hsp-kongress.ch
- HSP Congress Belgium, Brussels, Belgium 13-05-2015: www.vub.ac.be/events/2015/hoogsensitiviteit-ga-voluit-je-talent.
- 30th APS Annual Convention
, San Francisco, USA